If you subscribe to cable television services, you will have access to over 50 channels including foreign satellite TV programs from the United States, Japan, China, and Europe.
Foreigners will need a Korean guarantor when subscribing to cable television services. The following are the contact details of local cable TV stations that provide this service:
- CJ Hello Vision Yeongdong Broadcasting 070-8120-1000
- 1289 Ponam 2-dong, Gangreung City, Gangwon Province
- The channels listed below are available via satellite:
DW (Germany), TV5 (France), RAI (Italy), MCM (music), TVE (Spain), WTN (England), BBC, NBC, CNN, CNBC, and NHK
Satellite broadcasting means TV and PCM programs that use BS (broadcasting satellite).
- Satellite home viewers will have access to channels from all over the world, which are unavailable on Korean terrestrial television channels.
- Subscription to services: You can subscribe to satellite television services by calling or sending an email to the customer center of the service provider. An English-speaking representative will then contact you to finalize your subscription process.
- Charges: Monthly rates differ depending on satellite TV providers, products selected, and terms & conditions of the contract. You will have to pay for the receiver, antenna, and installation besides the monthly rates.
Sky Life Company
- Tel.: 82-1588-3002
- Email: email@example.com